Our client is seeking an advanced UX/UI designer skilled in enhancing user satisfaction and designing the complete user experience. This person must have a solid understanding of sociology, psychology as well as design to identify and address real user problems. This position requires a collaborative work style with effective communications skills. This opportunity requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment creating wireframes, mock-ups, high-quality graphics, and testing designs for usability/quality. If you are passionate about learning and working in a collaborative team and inspired to promote new ideas, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Identify opportunities to improve the experience through customer research
- Create concepts and prototypes, test them rapidly with a variety of methods, and provide a final recommendation for the product and wider team.
- Translate concepts into wire frames and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for multiple devices and interfaces
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps and user flows
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Work with the product and development team to take the UI and user flows from the initial concept to full functionality
- 4+ years of UX/UI experience working in small to large teams
- Experience using industry standard design tools such as Adobe Photoshop / Affinity Photo, Adobe Illustrator / Affinity Designer
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Knowledge in the basic development process of iOS and Android, Accessibility and Usability
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of UX methodology and design process
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Advanced understanding of user research, user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows