Are you a Marketing/Social Media Intern who is looking to gain some experience over the summer working on a mobile app that will help vehicle owners maintain their services events on a timeline?
We are a startup in the process of building a new app, https://www.myride901.com/ and seeking a talented, motivated Marketing/Social Media Intern who is passionate about marketing and social media and looking to gain hand on work experience helping support the company to build our brand awareness and prepare digital and app store marketing campaigns,
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop and create integrated social media/content strategies and campaigns for the MyRide901 app
- Create and maintain social media Content Calendars, including propagating social media posts across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Review user generated comments & posts in a quick & timely manner
- Create promotional content for advertising campaigns including images, videos and text in order to develop and drive web content marketing
- Ability to analyze web traffic using industry standard KPIs to report on website performance
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to identify emerging markets
- Support the team in administrative tasks
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Current or recent studies in Social Media Marketing, Communications, Marketing
- Digital savvy with advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs; Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat & InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge in Slack, Notion, HubSpot and Mailchimp is a plus
- Excellent command of (written) English, including strong and creative copywriting and editing skills
- Knowledge of web analytics, tracking and social media performance monitoring
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- An ability to work independently, as a self-starter, as well as collaboratively as part of a fast-moving, agile team
- This is a remote work position
Please note that this is an unpaid position.