Our client is looking to hire multiple position for their Landscaping/Snow removal and grounds maintenance company.
They are an owner-operated company that thrives to provide educated and competent service to its customers. They have established a reputation as a leader in quality, services, experience, and value, and have a client list includes large hospitals and health facilities, major hotels, commuter train depots and parking lots, downtown business complexes and large industrial properties within Greater Toronto. They have multiple positions to fill and are looking to hire motivated, energetic individuals who like to work outdoors and enjoy a good work place environment.
- Spread topsoil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures.
- Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by the supervisor
- Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides
- Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment
- Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments, such as shoveling snow and salting walkways.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work under adverse weather conditions
- Clean driver’s license abstract (drivers only)Able to work flexible hours during winter
- Prior experience in snow removal, landscaping and grounds keeping management
- Must be able to show proof of COVID vaccination
- This company offer competitive wages and benefits based on skill set, knowledge and abilities.
- East GTA – Checkpoint Leaside
- West GTA – Checkpoint Etobicoke