We are assisting one of our clients in finding a back-end developer to join their incredibly talented and driven product development team
This client lives in a digital world where human connection has never been more important. They aim to reimagine the customer experience for small businesses (SMBs), by making customer service/support a simple and stress-free process for everyone.
Their B2B SaaS product connects and streamlines multiple digital support channels in one place with an AI-powered dashboard that empowers business owners to improve their product/service using customer feedback insights.
Why join them? They are ripping up the traditional playbook of building a tech start-up and doing things differently. Come join an exciting start-up environment where they are building a mission-driven company with a huge focus on diversity and inclusion, health, and wellness, and supporting each other’s career journey. They are striving to build a culture around human connection and incorporating elements of some of the best companies to work for.
We are looking for a back-end developer to join our incredibly talented and driven product development team. You will be directly contributing to the first few iterations of our platform.
- Poficient in AWS, Databases, Serverless Architecture, version-control, data modelling
- Familiar with APIs and database integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience with full-stack web app development
- Undergraduate degree required
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
Good to Have/Bonus
- Experience building back-ends for social/messaging platforms
- Proficient in Python
- Familiar with Event-Driven Architecture, ETL pipeline
- Experience working with Gmail and Facebook APIs a must
- Can work with the front-end developer and quickly adapt to changes
- Have working knowledge of agile development
- Open minded, creative, curious and friendly
What they provide
- Opportunity to build a startup in the early stages
- Learn from members of the founding team who host a diverse set of skills and experiences in STEM and emerging tech